- Total Marks = 800
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Total time = 3 hrs 30min
- 4 Parts
- Argument Task (0-6)
- Integrated Reasoning (1-8)
- Maths (400 Marks)
- Verbal/English (400 Marks)
- Test start with Argument Task (compulsory you have to type Essay)
Task - 1 Argument Task
- Time: 30 min, No options : 1/1
- They will give you a topic from the pool. You have to find what author wants to say and you have to oppose (argue/criticize) authors position.
- Score: In terms of (0-6) points. 6 is the highest score.
Task-2 Integrated Reasoning
- Time: 30 min
- 12 Items
- ou will get calculator for this section
- 4 type of questions
- Table Analysis
- Graphics Interpretation
- Two- Part analysis
- Multi source reasoning.
- Scoring range from 1-8. In interval of 1
ENGLISH SECTION:- 41 questions, Time : 75 minutes, 3 types of questions:
1st type - Reading Comprehension
- You have to read paragraph and give best answer according to questions.
2nd type – Sentence Correction
- One sentence is there which is grammatically wrong.
- You have 5 options (sentences).
- Select correct sentence from the options.
- If the given sentence is grammatically correct than (a) is a correct option.
3rd type – Critical Reading
- They will give you small paragraph.
- Read the paragraph carefully by critically examining.
- Give the best answers from the 5 answer choices according to the question asked.
MATHS SECTION: 37 Questions, Time 75 minutes, 2 types of questions:
1st type - Standard Multiple Choice
- Below the questions 5 options are there. Find the best option.
2nd type: Data Sufficiency
- One question is there below that 2 statements are there (S1, S2).
- According to the questions and information given in two statements. Find the correct answer (A, B, C, D and E).
- A. If statement (1) alone is sufficient to answer the question but statement (2) by itself is not sufficient to answer the question.
- B. If statement (2) alone is sufficient to answer the question but statement (1) by itself is not sufficient to answer the question.
- C. If both statements taken together are sufficient to answer the question but either statement by itself is not sufficient to answer the question
- D. If each of the statements alone is sufficient to answer the question
- E. If the statements, together, are still not sufficient to answer the question
- No negative marks, so try to attempt all the questions.
- GMAT-CAT is CBT test. So try to do more practice on computer.